Monday, November 16, 2009


Quick updates on October:


Here is a list of some fun things that happened in our household and in the areas beyond:







-At the beginning of the month, the Wests came for conference and watched the BYU game with us!
-Then the next weekend, we got to go down to Las Vegas and see my parents and go to the BYU/UNLV game there!
-Randall took a lot of midterms and other tests, but is still hanging in there.


-We took a fishing trip, which is our new shared hobby, and I caught the prettiest one. :) But Randall is still the fishing master. Plus I still refuse to touch a worm.
-I got to enjoy Halloween festivities with my 5th grade class, including a party, literacy parade (which is what they call the costume parade), and treats!
-Then we spent our own Halloween with my mom and dad and Bridget in Disneyland and California Adventure! Best idea ever. They had everything decorated for Halloween, but it was so busy. We also carved pumpkins.









Great month! I love this season where there are so many holidays!

1 comment: